Start your trip to Copper Canyon lodging at Hotel Santa Anita in Los Mochis. Good location, comfortable and of great tradition.
It should be noted that this is the best hotel choice in Los Mochis, for its excellent central location (20km away from the airport and approximately 5km away from the train station). Your starting point to visit Mexico’s Copper Canyon.
Types of Rooms
The hotel has 121 comfortable rooms, decorated with the northern Mexican style. All rooms have air conditioning, LCD cable TV, Wi-Fi service, and a lockbox to keep your belongings safe.
- Simple rooms: king size bed, newly renovated and with large bathroom in marble.
- Double rooms: two double beds, with new furniture in wood, decorated in chocolate tones, and bathroom in marble.
- Junior suite: king size bed/two double beds with meeting space, which makes it ideal for family or business trips.
- Master Suite: larger spaces, a king size bed and living room, perfect for an unforgettable honeymoon or business trip.
In addition, the Santa Anita Hotel has a lobby bar with live music, a restaurant, business center, convention halls and parking.
Santa Anita Restaurant
This is a place of great tradition since 1958, where you’ll enjoy the traditional food from Los Mochis.
Whether you are leaving or arriving in Los Mochis on El Chepe Train, the Santa Anita Hotel is, undoubtedly, one of the best hotels in Los Mochis
Moreover, you will not only receive excellent service, but also you can dig an assorted menu of continental cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, including:
- Mexican food
- Seafood (such as the popular ”zarandeado” fish)